Unistar offer Effluent as is released from food and beverages industry contains tons of hazardous contaminants, such as suspended solids, total solids, BOD (Biological Oxygen Demand), COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand), considerable content of edible oils, dissolved grease, sugar, preservatives, colour and so forth, which can be fatal to environment and for the overall human and plant survival. As such, such type of wastewater or effluent need to be precisely treated before its safe and secure disposal into the environment and this is what is made mandatory by the government.
At this point, we step in to announce that we are a leading manufacturer of effluent treatment for food and beverage in Delhi NCR, with nearly a decade of experience and we have been gaining vast momentum in our efforts as the most reliable vendor of such significant effluent treatment machines. We design various models of our machines and a range of effluent treatment methods are put to use, such as Physical Treatment Method, Chemical Treatment Method and Biological Treatment Method. But generally, there are executed 4 treatment levels, such as preliminary treatment level, primary treatment level, secondary treatment level and tertiary or final treatment level. Let us discuss these in details:
Pre-treatment Or Preliminary Treatment Level:-
Here, the solids with larger size are removed certain activities are involved such as coarse screening, grit removal or crushing big solids into smaller objects. After such treatment, the wastewater is sent to next step of treatment level.
Primary Treatment Level:-
Gross filtration takes place so as to remove the big volume of solid objects that are still left in the effluent and here upto 50% or 60% f suspended solids are taken out, which also include oil, grease, nitrogen, phosphorus etc which remains glued to such solid objects.
Secondary Treatment Level:-
Here, aerobic and anaerobic processes are initiated to remove the suspended solids as well as other residual matter. The sludge process which is activated is the most commonly used and relied one where aeration tank is put into action containing oxygen that is supplied to microorganisms and as a result of which, biodegradable waste is removed thereby.
Tertiary Treatment Level:-
The sole purpose of such level is to completely rid the effluent of any harmful chemicals and contents, before it is left open to be mixed into the environment. Here, just like a fresh start, the hazardous elements are removed which are left during earlier levels and disinfection process is the key feature which chlorine, UV light, ozone etc are included and as a result of this, no contaminant is left in the effluent and it is termed safe to dispose into the environment and such water can be recycled and reused too.
WASTE WATER AND TREATED WATER CHARACTERSTICS:-
Wastewater will have the following characteristics of before and after treatment as per PCB norms. As the BOD load is equally distributed in daily discharge, no separate BOD removal is suggested.
|Before Treatment||After Treatment|
|1||Temperature||250 C to 350 C||Not exceed 50 C above ambient|
|4||pH||NA||6.5 to 8|
|6||Oil and grease||NA||<10 mg/l|
As the BOD load is equally distributed in daily discharge, no separate BOD removal is suggested.
• The effluent reach to ETP from all the streams is made homogeneous in the underground equalization tank, after subjected to, bar screen chamber, and Oil and grease trap.
• Air agitation is being provided in the equalization tank to ensure homogeneity.
• Effluent is lifted and transferred to flash mixer, where coagulant/chemicals are being added by dosing.
• Dosing is achieved by automatic dosing pumps for precise quantities of chemical dosing.
• Air agitation is provided in dosing tanks and flash mixer for mixing of solutions.
• The air quantity can be regulated by valves provided in the piping.
• The overflow solution of flash mixer shall be taken to clari-flocculator tank.
• Flocculent chemical is added in this tank with dosing pump, which help the impurities to form large flocs in the form of sludge.
• The clarifier is inclined tube type settler, having tubepac media for sludge separation. These are inclined tubes made out of PVC material, placed at an angle of 600.
• Sludge settles at the bottom of tube settler and treated water goes to biological treatment.
• Sludge from the bottom of the clarifier in being taken to sludge drying beds or filter press system for dewatering.
• Sludge cakes are being formed after separation of water.
• Solid waste will be transferred to land fill or PCB designated sites.
• Sludge settles at the bottom of secondary tube settler and treated water overflows to treated water holding tank.
• Filtered water from sludge dewatering system will be taken back to equalization tank.
• Water from TWHT is being transferred to DMF (Dual Media Filter) for final treatment of TSS.
• Water from DMF is being transferred to ACF (Activated Carbon Filter) for treatment of Color, Odor etc.
• Finally water will be discharged or used for horticulture.
BRIEF SCOPE OF SUPPLY:-
Our brief scope of supply will include following items for the integrated ETP:
|A||PRIMARY TREATMENT SECTION|
|1||Bar screen||01 No.|
|2||Effluent transfer pump||01 No.|
|3||Air blower (for complete aeration system)||01 No.|
|4||Aeration grids||01 Lot|
|5||Packaged treatment unit||01 Set|
|6||Chemical Dosing systems||03 Sets|
|7||Filter Feed Tank||01 No.|
|B||SECONDARY TREATMENT SECTION|
|1||Filter feed pump||01 No.|
|2||Dual Media filter||01 No.|
|3||Activated Carbon filter||01 No.|
|4||Filter Feed Tank||01 No.|
|5||Chlorine Dosing system||01 Set|
|1||Piping and instrumentation||As per P&ID|
|2||Treated water storage tank||02 Nos.|
|3||Transfer Pump, 1.5HP||02 Nos.|
|4||Transfer Pump, 7.5HP||01 Nos.|
|5||Control panel and internal cabling||01 Lot|